The tastefully decorated guestrooms are bright, spacious and beautifully decorated in creams and golds with refined splashes of colour, and feature large floor to ceiling windows that flood the rooms with light and offer fantastic views of the bay and surrounding area. Top-quality in-room amenities include a flat-screen TV and iHome, making guests feel comfortable and at home throughout their stay.
The Excelsior offers no less than six elegant dining options, including the award-winning Yee Tung Heen Cantonese restaurant and the charming British-themed Dickens Bar. The hotel’s Spa and well-equipped fitness centre cater to both those who want to work off some steam or those who enjoy a relaxing facial or massage. A comprehensive business centre with meeting rooms, work space, printing and audio/visual equipment also ensures that those in town on business have everything they might need.
如何预订在The Excelsior Hong Kong预订即简单又安全。只要输入您的入住时间，然后按“查看”键递交表格。 屏幕将显示房型和房价，根据屏幕中间选项信息，您可选择满意的房价，然后点击屏幕右侧的“预订”键。您选好房型后会被带到"完成您的预订"网页，您需有核对“入住的详细资料”和填写“旅客详情”表。确定您的姓名和电子邮箱地址拼写正确。 您填写所需信息后，请按“完成预订”键。 为确保您的网络信息安全，我们使用安全商务服务器加密您的信用卡号码并编码成非可用形式。
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 15.99 mi
- Shenzhen, China (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) - 34.40 mi
- Macau, Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.) - 39.90 mi
- Zhuhai, China (ZUH) - 55.20 mi
- Huizhou, China (HUZ) - 59.50 mi
- Po Leung Kuk Museum - 0.39 mi
- Racing Museum - 0.61 mi
- Hong Kong Museum of Art - 1.09 mi
- Hong Kong Space Museum - 1.14 mi
- Hong Kong Science Museum - 1.36 mi
- Police Museum - 1.39 mi
- Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware - 1.42 mi
- Hong Kong Museum of History - 1.44 mi